Description: Medium Brown Natural Hair Colour
About: Saach Organics Hair Colours are semi-permanent hair dyes derived from natural plants and minerals, making it a perfect blend of rare hair treatment herbs without any active chemicals. Natural Hair Colours are the first semi–permanent hair colour treatments that last. They balance and nourish each and every hair as they colour to help prevent breakage and over-drying, leaving hair thick, lustrous and naturally healthy.
♦ For best results choose colour closest to your own hair colour. Since these are natural products, results may vary.
♦ Colour will darken over a 24 hr period through oxidisation
♦ Since end result will vary from person to person we recommend doing a strand test before applying to entire hair
♦ Colour Intensity can be obtained with repeated application with 24 hr intervals
Contains Natural Hair Dye, Natural Colour Protect Shampoo, Gloves, Hair Cap and Applicator Brush.
Ingredients: Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Acacia Concinna (Shkakai)
Free From: Para Phenylenediamine (PPD), Ammonia, Peroxides
PETA Certified: Saach Organics products are never tested on animals
Mixing the powder:
- Use a non-metallic bowl.
- Pour powder into bowl.
- 100g packet for shoulder length hair.
- Add lukewarm water and gradually and mix until you get a paste with the consistency of yoghurt.
Applying colour to Hair:
- Cover all surfaces that may stain: floors, work surfaces, clothes, etc.
- Divide hair into four sections: front, back, left, right.
- Use petroleum jelly as a barrier cream around your neck and hairline.
- Apply to hair using gloved hands or tinting brush working your way from roots to the ends. Use plenty to make sure of full even coverage.
- Once fully covered work your hair into a bun on top of your head and cover with plastic hair cap or wrap with cling film. Leave on for approximately 2 hours the longer its left in the deeper the colour will be.
- Rinse your hair with water until water runs clear this may take a little time so be patient, once the water has run clear you can shampoo your hair using Saach Organics colour protect shampoo included in the pack.
- Condition your as normal, use only natural conditioner without sulphates parabens, or petrochemicals.
To touch up grey roots:
- Apply to grey roots cover and leave for 1 hour and rinse off with water only.
- Apply remainder of paste to entire head including the roots again.
- Leave for 1 hour and follow rinsing out procedure as above.
Please note our colours are 100% chemical and perfume free. The earthy scent will disappear after thoroughly rinsing your hair. The oxidation process usually takes between 24-48 hours during which the colour of your hair will deepen.
Although our colours contain absolutely no chemicals, we do recommend doing a patch test prior to using. Apply a small amount of mixed paste to a safe place on your skin ideally inside elbow. Leave for a couple of hours and was off. If any irritations do occur, do not continue use.
We always recommend performing a strand test before colouring entire head of hair. Mix a small amount of powder into a paste, Apply to a strand of your hair leave for 2 hours rinse off and dry. Check after 48 hours to see end result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note all our hair colours contain instructions in the box.
What is Henna?
Henna is a dye derived from the plant Lawsonia Inermis that grows in tropical and subtropical regions of Africa and Asia. Leaves from the plant are ground to a fine powder to which is then mixed to produce a paste. For over 5000 years people have used henna to dye hair, skin, leather, fabrics, and because of its natural healing properties it is also used in Ayurvedic medicine one of the oldest natural healing systems in the world native to India. We source our henna from Rajasthan in northern India the world’s capital for quality henna.
How to apply the colour
Simply mix the powder with water until you achieve a paste with the consistency of yoghurt apply to hair and leave for set time. Full set of instructions are included in every pack. We’ve also included a brush, cap and gloves to assist with colouring your hair.
What Colour will I get with henna?
Natural pure Henna is red to orange in colour with mild variation depending on quality and region of produce. At Saach Organics we use our own special blend of henna and other herbs and fruits to create an array of natural hair colours which are perfectly safe to mix so you can experiment by mixing our colours to create your own unique colour.
Can I create different colours by mixing them?
Yes, you can mix our colours to create your own personal unique colour, add a little henna to deepen the colour or indigo to darken the colour, or simply mix any of our colours to create new ones, try and stay in the same colour bracket.
Will it work on my hair type?
Saach Organic Natural Hair colours will work on all hair types: Thick, Thin, Frizzy, Straight, Curly, Asian, Afro, European, the colour pigments in the dye bond to the proteins found in all hair to give you long lasting colour with a healthy shine.
Will Saach Organic Natural Hair colours cover grey hair?
Our hair colours work very well on grey hair, generally people get excellent coverage with their first application but some grey hair can be a bit stubborn and may need more than one application. With continued use of henna based hair products, your hair will become healthier by helping to restore much needed nutrients in your hair which in turn help the colour pigments bond to the hair shaft.
Will any of these colours lighten my hair?
The simple answer is no Our plant-based natural hair dyes contain no bleaching agents so they will not lighten your hair colour, for example you can’t go from black or dark brown to blonde. While some of the red colours ie Rose Brown, Burgandy, Mahogany may give dark hair some undertones and a reddish hue. Strand testing is the best way to find end result before colouring entire head of hair.
I have chemically coloured hair can I use Henna over it?
Saach Organic Hair Colours contain no chemicals so are safe to use on chemically coloured hair, although we do recommend doing a strand test before committing to a full head of hair. If you have very damaged hair it is advised to wait one month before using henna products. There are some poor-quality henna products out there which can contain harsh chemicals so be aware and use a trusted brand.
Can I use henna whilst pregnant?
Unlike conventional hair dyes Saach Organic Natural colours contain zero chemicals so are perfectly safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding but we advise speaking with your doctor first, although very rare some people can have allergies to natural products.
How long will the colour last?
Saach Organic Natural Hair Colours are semi-permanent, the colour will fade over time just like chemical based dyes. We recommend using natural shampoos and conditioner that do not contain harsh chemicals these tend to strip colour away from hair. The longer you use henna based natural hair dyes the better the results will become. Henna has natural conditioning and repairing qualities which over time help with hair growth and health which in turn will help the colour pigments in the dye to bond to the hair. Use Saach Organics Natural Hair colour’s as often as you like they’re all natural so won’t harm your hair, instead, they will help replenish and revitalize your hair for strong growth.
We ship worldwide!
- FREE shipping on orders over £15. 1-3 working days (please allow up to 10).
- £2.95 for orders under £15. 1-3 working days (please allow up to 10).
- Tracked and Signed £7. Please order before 12pm. Orders place on Friday will arrive Monday.
Shipping to anywhere in the EU:
- Standard shipping £6. 5-10 working days (please allow up to 21).
- Tracked and Signed £20. 3-5 working days.
Rest of World:
- Standard shipping £10.95/ 10-14 working days (please allow up to 31).
- Tracked and Signed £25. 5-7 working days.